PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Speak Easy

Lifer
Jan 12, 2024
Western Oklahoma
Oliva Saison Maduro. Pretty good smoke. Saison Maduro employs leaves from 2011 into a Cuban-esque blend, Nicaraguan long-fillers are tucked beneath a Connecticut Broadleaf maduro wrapper. Flavors of cedar, sweet spices, and leather. Consistent construction and a sharp burn line. 4EA6DE88-35AF-4D05-8C8F-741F949B7268.jpeg
P.S. - I’ve learned to copy and paste and touch up descriptions so my post are more descriptive. 😉🤣

Last edited:

dottlejockey

Part of the Furniture Now
Stopped by a few boutique cigar shops in Ybor City/Tampa today. Tampa Sweethearts is only open weekdays, so i'll do that one next time i drive down before i leave. But today, i fired up a NIcahabana on Tampa Beach after selecting it from the store with the same name.

Nicahabana.JPG

The drive back northbound was wild. I left the beach sunny and 97 degrees, 20 minutes north it was 81 and cloudy, a few more minutes it was 74 and torrentially raining with the freeway visibility severely impaired, slowing traffic to about 30 mph. Soon after the clouds opened up, it was 89, sunny and traffic went back to it's insane 85 or so mph! I've experienced all these temps and even the torrents and poor visibility in Washington, just not all in a matter of minutes!

Tampa SH sign.JPG

Last edited:

BronzeAgePiper

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 28, 2023
Boone>Wilmington
Don Pepin García Blue Exquistos (5.5x46)

What a big league pairing here tonight boys. You just cannot pry this pair apart if you tried, match has been made. Cigar is a dried fruit flute, and hitting all the right notes, like a big ol bowl of Boo-Berry cereal to be completely honest. Under $8 stick here, say what!? This is tremendous, blows the My Father line out of the water, yet somehow doesn’t even taste like distant cousins, with more of a Dominican flavor to me. I swear it departs a blueberry after taste, I know blue label suggesting strongly here, but still. Go Go Leonardo!
IMG_6191.jpeg
IMG_6194.jpeg

Zero

Lifer
Apr 9, 2021
Getting ready to step out for some night air. Trying a Blackened M81 (6x52 Toro) for the first time with a Blackened (batch #145) smoked old fashioned. Been in a Blackened mood... losing daylight now, that's a plus. C'mon fall & winter. This guy does reviews better than me and he can be funny at times.KIMG3249.JPG