PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

danimalia

Lifer
Sep 2, 2015
San Francisco Bay Area, USA
SD Manzanita with Mexican coffee View attachment 143394
How is that one? I've been wanting to try it, as I've enjoyed several other Southern Draw lines.

Smoking a Mil Dias Marrañitas EL. I think I need to try another one because I've been interrupted several times, and had to relight. First impression is that the regular version is superior, IMO only, of course and a couple bucks cheaper at the local shop. Had some iced Ethiopian coffee and watching some basketball.

20220504_183749.jpg

jttnk

Lifer
Dec 22, 2017
Phoenix, AZ
First, Le Careme, Cosacos, by Crowned Heads. Too soon to tell in the first third. Enjoying it so far. Rich, full flavor, no pepper! It’s only been in my possession since Sunday. Impatient, I will let the rest be for at least another week or so before having another.

Finishing the first third…All the talk of chocolate soufflé, is legit! This is not a candy sweet, it’s robust tobacco, with flavors of chocolate and earth. it’s got a bit of strength too.

So far so good!
67476C51-8609-443F-B411-E964164C43D8.jpeg

jttnk

Lifer
Dec 22, 2017
Phoenix, AZ
House Brand from Cigar House in San Juan, Puerto Rico. First third this is burning great. Flavors are a bit spicy and peppery for me. Leather and wood. Not all my favorites, but a nice change of pace and chance to explore something different.

Can’t wait to go back to PR someday, I really enjoy old San Juan, would like to see more of PR. FE4DF38F-91DF-40F3-ACD9-8C9BF81BE730.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.