PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

jttnk

Lifer
Dec 22, 2017
Phoenix, AZ
Just finished up a 30 mile bike ride imagining the rest of the day revolving around nicotine, steak dinner and master race pc gaming. Kicking off the relaxation phase with the final blend I've tried from Apostate cigars, The Initiatory. I have enjoyed this manufacturer.

View attachment 142876
Love it, many Of my days include bikes and cigars or pipes. I’m going To get some Apostates soon. My buddy is friends with the owners from Utah. I’ve heard good things and they are good guys.

Rockyrepose

Lifer
Oct 16, 2019
Wyoming USA
Love it, many Of my days include bikes and cigars or pipes. I’m going To get some Apostates soon. My buddy is friends with the owners from Utah. I’ve heard good things and they are good guys.
Brandon Oveson is out burning up the road right now, he swung through here but I wasn't able to get down to meet him. I do like two of the three blends, The Liahona & The Deseret for better complexity and flavor. The Initiatory was fine but a bit one dimensional to me, there was an undertone of harshness I couldn't pin down, not overbearing but off putting at least to me. They are definitely worth a try if you see them out there.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
This being the first day of the month, I'm observing my ritual of smoking another of my original twelve "dog walker" (small) cigar samples from Iwan Ries. This month's more or less random selection is a Camacho, "Infamous Since 1982," according to the band. It's rich and lively flavored, but more refined than I expected from its motto. It has a nice draw and a good even burn. It's a evening smoke after a day with a few rough spots. I'll keep this one in mind for future reference. I'm not a big cigar guy, but sometimes a good cigar is a good cigar.

Status
Not open for further replies.