PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ag®o

Lifer
Nov 14, 2021
Italy
I decided to give a try to Hellion line by Oliva today, they had been sleeping in my humidor for a while, received them in a sampler. The construction, draw and burn are all perfect. Both are one-dimensional with no complexity at all. Not recommended.

View attachment 128272

View attachment 128273
Thank you very much, if I ever meet him I will skip it :)

pantsBoots

Lifer
Jul 21, 2020
Just learned that I got Covid. Hopefully it didn't mess up with my taste buds.

Our household just went through it. Kids and I were asymptomatic, other than a little tiredness, an infrequent scratchy cough, and I had night sweats for a few nights. My wife got whacked pretty good for over a week. After mostly recovering, she lost her smell for a day, then everything smelled like diarrhea for a week, and now she's got her smell and taste fully back. If you do lose your smell, know it's disappearing for much shorter amounts of time than previous variants. Best of luck!

jvnshr

Staff member
Sep 4, 2015
Baku, Azerbaijan
Our household just went through it. Kids and I were asymptomatic, other than a little tiredness, an infrequent scratchy cough, and I had night sweats for a few nights. My wife got whacked pretty good for over a week. After mostly recovering, she lost her smell for a day, then everything smelled like diarrhea for a week, and now she's got her smell and taste fully back. If you do lose your smell, know it's disappearing for much shorter amounts of time than previous variants. Best of luck!
Same thing, we are all going through it, wifey and kids. I feel like having a light flu, hopefully we will recover soon. Thanks a lot.

danimalia

Lifer
Sep 2, 2015
San Francisco Bay Area, USA
@pantsBoots put me in the mood for a LFD yesterday. My local shop doesn't have Coronados, but I remember reading the Oro line is somewhat similar in blend, so I grabbed a Chisel to smoke while I listened to the game and did deliveries. I think this one had some age on it, and I enjoyed it an awful lot.

Today is an El Borracho by Dapper with some Kenyan coffee.

20220213_183357.jpg
16448944083762763871859515737389.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.