PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 23, 2019
A 'top shelfer' for tonight's walk & fetch with the canine, lucky for me he's not picky with tennis balls, so what I save there I put towards sticks here :ROFLMAO:

Padron FR 46 Maduro

iB3QQXVl.jpg

Something about smoking in crispy 20 degrees Fahrenheit makes it taste better!

pantsBoots

Lifer
Jul 21, 2020
Terra Firma
With the prices of Habanos being what they are, I continue my exploration of boutique NC brands to see what I've been missing for the last decade. Up today is a CLE Habano. Started out mild as a ho-hum Honduran, but once the pecan flavor woke up, the whole stick came to life. Very nice, but I expect a decent nicotine kick. We shall see.

IMG_20220126_171411348.jpg

danimalia

Lifer
Sep 2, 2015
San Francisco Bay Area, USA
View attachment 124029

Southern Draw Manzanita I enjoyed over the weekend. This was a GOOD smoke.
Been meaning to try that one. I really liked the Ladykiller, and Jacob's Ladder is one of my favorite maduros.

Smoking a Plasencia Alma Fuerte. First time with this one, and I like it a lot. Unfortunately, it's a bit pricey at my local shop, so not sure how often I'll be able to revisit it.

20220128_184419.jpg

pantsBoots

Lifer
Jul 21, 2020
Terra Firma
Been meaning to try that one. I really liked the Ladykiller, and Jacob's Ladder is one of my favorite maduros.

Smoking a Plasencia Alma Fuerte. First time with this one, and I like it a lot. Unfortunately, it's a bit pricey at my local shop, so not sure how often I'll be able to revisit it.

View attachment 124850

Man, you are the guy smoking the latest boutique brands, week after week. You must have a great B&M nearby.

Joya de Nicaragua Antaño Machito. Found the perfect stand-in for my beloved Habanos Minutos.

Ag®o

Lifer
Nov 14, 2021
Italy
IMG_20220130_165655.jpg
After lunch an R&J Cazadores '09.
This cigar has always been the "impetuous son" of this brand, a brand known and loved by many for its sweetness and sweet aromas, with contained strength.
Although those produced before 2005 were stronger, spicy, impetuous and unpredictable, even the recent ones retain certain edges, roughness, rustic and masculine aromas with growing strength.
In my opinion always a valid cigar.

Status
Not open for further replies.