PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Casa de Garcia with a Connecticut wrapper. I'm not too sure where this one is from, part of a sampler pack of small cigars ("dog walkers") from Iwan Ries. I don't see the brand on SP cigar menu, for example, though it may be an old favorite somewhere. Just about to light up. I smoke one of the twelve sampler at the first of every month, if I stick to my plan.

pantsBoots

Lifer
Jul 21, 2020
Terra Firma
Casa de Garcia with a Connecticut wrapper. I'm not too sure where this one is from, part of a sampler pack of small cigars ("dog walkers") from Iwan Ries. I don't see the brand on SP cigar menu, for example, though it may be an old favorite somewhere. Just about to light up. I smoke one of the twelve sampler at the first of every month, if I stick to my plan.
Great to see you posting over here in the cigar room!

pantsBoots

Lifer
Jul 21, 2020
Terra Firma
Cheroot time!
Kentucky Cheroot
View attachment 132201
U-G-L-Y you ain’t got no alibi you’re ugly
Your mama said, “you’re ugly”
Tastes pretty good though.

Nice blunt, Holmes! I would love to find those rolled with Kentucky Broadleaf. Reckon I'll have to roll my own, or make friends with the neighbor to the north.

Circa '17 or '18 Johnny O EL Esplendido for me this evening. Started with little more than pencil shavings, but after a centimeter, it's a citrusy, lemongrassy, creamy tour de force that tastes like a dessert and sweet cafe americano. This needs some bourbon. Reckon I'll start with a pour of Old Grand Dad Bonded.

IMG_20220303_182112382.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.