PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
I’m currently watching “The Best Years of Our Lives”. Whenever I have a fucked up day due to how shitty and dark people can be to each other, this and bourbon give me hope for tomorrow.

It really is amazing how monsterous humans can be.

I record and watch that everytime it shows on on TCM, great film.

Tried "Soulmates", new AMC show, gave up after 30 minutes.

I did enjoy "World Beyond" the new Walking Dead show that started Sunday, fresh faces and storyline.

• Wow
Reactions: JOHN72
The Weather Channel.
Because apparently we can't get too many hurricanes in the gulf this year.
Mrs Cosmic is making a list of things to prepare here, even though the last storm didn't even deliver us any rain. I will get everything tied down, even though I'm not holding my breath.

I hope all of you guys stay safe, and lets hope this peters out.

Jun 9, 2018
England
Just watched American Murder: The Family Next Door on Netflix. It's about a guy called Chris Watts who murdered his pregnant wife and two little daughters because he wanted to be free of them so he could be with the woman he was having an affair with.
I'd seen a different documentary on this case before so knew the story but it was still worth watching.

4/5

JPremo

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 22, 2020
Viva Las Vegas
I'm making my way through Rawhide!

Hell of a show, you've got young Clint Eastwood and Eric Fleming, not to mention a whole host of great side characters. There's even a few pipe smokers that show up throughout the series! I'd recommend it to anyone that enjoys a good western

ashdigger

Lifer
Jul 30, 2016
Vegas Baby!!!
Just finished The Verdict. If I’m prepping for a trial I’ll watch this, and My Cousin Vinny.

luckily I’m not prepping but I did author a 30 page report today. Worked on it off and on for two weeks. So I’m relaxing.

Jun 9, 2018
England
Just watched Steve Jobs on Netflix. It covers key moments from Jobs life and his dysfunctional relationship with his coworkers and daughter. It was pretty good and Michael Fassbender did a great job of playing Jobs, if you'll pardon the pun.
4/5

Trailer:

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.