PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

doccaliban

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 14, 2014
Pacific Northwest
Re-watching the seasons of Fargo. Just started 3. Finished 5 a few days ago. All 5/5 IMO.

Re-watched Sicario last night. Also 5/5. Watched the second one a few weeks ago and could barely finish it. 2/5 at best. Chock full of ridiculous coincidences and contrivances to keep the story moving.

Reactions: sablebrush52
Jul 12, 2011
Just finished watching The Offer Series - Oscar-winning producer Albert S. Ruddy's never-before-revealed experiences of making The Godfather (1972). I enjoyed this one from start-to-finish 4.5/5

Last edited:
Reactions: jpmcwjr

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
Re-watching the seasons of Fargo. Just started 3. Finished 5 a few days ago. All 5/5 IMO.

Re-watched Sicario last night. Also 5/5. Watched the second one a few weeks ago and could barely finish it. 2/5 at best. Chock full of ridiculous coincidences and contrivances to keep the story moving.
The sequel was disappointing.

karam

Lifer
Feb 2, 2019
Basel, Switzerland
Completed the three seasons of the Belgian/Dutch series "Undercover" (key character - Ferry) (4/5)
Now watching "Ferry" the prequel movie - then "Ferry" the series
All on Netflix.
Dutch language but dubbed English (not great dubbing) is the only flaw.
Flemish, not even Dutch :) Great series, the Ferry ones we liked even more than the "main" ones.

Does Netflix US not allow watching something in its original language? I can't stand dubbed stuff (not native English speaker but close enough).

Last edited:

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
Masters of the Air. Streaming, AppleTV.
Only 15 minutes in but my stomach turns: Every cliché you can imagine. 2/5 and that's for the 4K. BUT- could be a premature reaction. If anyone gets through the first episode and finds it all right, please post asap!.,

scloyd

Lifer
May 23, 2018
This afternoon I'll be watching the NFL playoffs.

Kansas City Swifties at Baltimore Ravens. Go Baltimore 👍

Detroit Lions at San Francisco 49ers. Go Detroit 👍

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
This afternoon I'll be watching the NFL playoffs.

Kansas City Swifties at Baltimore Ravens. Go Baltimore 👍

Detroit Lions at San Francisco 49ers. Go Detroit 👍
Sad to see the Ravens get their butts kicked. Rough game for a Ravens fan. Looks like we dinged up a few more of the Chiefs D, for the 49ers in two weeks...

Reactions: scloyd

beefeater33

Lifer
Apr 14, 2014
Central Ohio
Just finished binging Six Feet Under on Netflix. Screwy, disturbing, terrifying, hilarious and endlessly surprising. The final season was difficult to watch due to its intensity. The crazy was unvarnished til the very end.

5 out of 5
I just finished this one the other day......... Your description is spot on. I thought it was very well written, and that ending choked me up a bit. Made me think about life/mortality quite a bit.
I'd give it a 5/5, but 4.5 for me........ they could have dialed back the gay scenes and it would have been better (For Me)..........

Reactions: jpmcwjr