Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had a bowl of Six Pence in a Radice when i first woke up. Made breakfast and am now settling into the 2nd bowl of the day while contemplating whether or not i'm going to do anything productive. Of course, unfettered by exogenous factors, i'd ideally be reading, sipping coffee and having a couple more pipes this morning. ;)

For this tumultuous task of contemplation i am stepping to a bowl of Flanagan in a Pierluigi with fishtail bit. Perhaps this will take me away and help me forget about the whole affair of trying to be productive!

Pierluigi Flanagan.JPG

RPK

Can't Leave
Dec 30, 2023
Central NJ, USA
Full chore day today, which I ended with a bowl of Newminster 400 in a Peterson Irish Harp 80s sandblasted bulldog. Dried it perfectly, didn't even need more than a charring light! This is, as my wife calls it, summer's last "f*** you." Suffice to say, I'm looking forward to the big temperature drop coming next week! 9/10

Bird report: House finch, California scrub-jay, California towhee, California quail, Steller's jay, American crow, Red-tailed hawk, Mourning dove, Hairy woodpecker, Oak titmouse, Dark-eyed junco (they're back!), Blue-grey gnatcatcher, and White-breasted nuthatch.

Gotta run, eggplant parmesan awaits...

View attachment 334561
My 8os Irish Harp smooth is my favorite pipe. Picture has yours looking very reddish !

JOHN72

Lifer
Sep 12, 2020
Spain - Europe
Smoking the first third of mb# Navy Flake, in a Ser Jacopo. Along with a few drams of Deanston virgin oak. Blessed tobacco, blessed ships and sailors, who sailed the brave seas, to bring us to old Europe, this plant, which we now enjoy, tobacco. Tobacco, elevates the spirit, when you smoke it contemplative, with the first coffee in the morning, or in the cold nights, with a good dram of whiskey. Damn it. I wish you a happy weekend. May God bless and protect you. 292c93f80a4418dbcbf2afc4ab1fb0ac.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.