PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

tfdickson

Lifer
May 15, 2014
East End of Long Island
Red Flake in my Ken Barnes saddle billiard.

IMG-1418.png

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Now smoking Seattle Pipe Club Give Me Liberty in a straight smooth medium brown pre-1920 straight Marechal Ruchon & Cie. Royale apple with a sterling silver band and a tapered black vulcanite stem. Just let Daisy the Feral Princess and Tomato the Brave in to eat. Harry the Hairy is eating outside. Abner the Eager is wherever he goes when he leaves here.
Marechal Ruchon & Cie. Royale apple.jpg

VDL_Piper

Lifer
Jun 4, 2021
Tasmania, Australia
Geometrie is a unique oriental. Good stuff and one i will keep on hand for years to come. Hope it treats you nice in that beauty of a Castello!
Out of the tin it surprised me with its moisture content but I didn’t dry it. Orientals backed by that sweet bready/yeast flavour with a hint of vinegar. I’ll play with the prep a bit and see what works best but for this bowl it was sliced and rubbed out. Half way and the spice is coming through more, so far so good. A bit of air will work wonders as will some age I suspect.

Servant King

Lifer
Nov 27, 2020
Frazier Park, CA
www.thechembow.com
Full chore day today, which I ended with a bowl of Newminster 400 in a Peterson Irish Harp 80s sandblasted bulldog. Dried it perfectly, didn't even need more than a charring light! This is, as my wife calls it, summer's last "f*** you." Suffice to say, I'm looking forward to the big temperature drop coming next week! 9/10

Bird report: House finch, California scrub-jay, California towhee, California quail, Steller's jay, American crow, Red-tailed hawk, Mourning dove, Hairy woodpecker, Oak titmouse, Dark-eyed junco (they're back!), Blue-grey gnatcatcher, and White-breasted nuthatch.

Gotta run, eggplant parmesan awaits...

irish harp.jpg

VDL_Piper

Lifer
Jun 4, 2021
Tasmania, Australia
Full chore day today, which I ended with a bowl of Newminster 400 in a Peterson Irish Harp 80s sandblasted bulldog. Dried it perfectly, didn't even need more than a charring light! This is, as my wife calls it, summer's last "f*** you." Suffice to say, I'm looking forward to the big temperature drop coming next week! 9/10

Bird report: House finch, California scrub-jay, California towhee, California quail, Steller's jay, American crow, Red-tailed hawk, Mourning dove, Hairy woodpecker, Oak titmouse, Dark-eyed junco (they're back!), Blue-grey gnatcatcher, and White-breasted nuthatch.

Gotta run, eggplant parmesan awaits...

View attachment 334561
This pipe is a beauty for sure 😍

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tasty golden delicious apple, and am half way through this bowl of year 2021 Watch City Glass Slipper Micro-Batch in a post-2000 straight brown sandblasted Tom Eltang cherrywood with a black acrylic saddle stem. Daisy the Feral Princess is snoozin' by my feet. Sleepy Suzy is snoozin' beside me.
Tom_Eltang_Cherrywood.jpg