*** What Are You Smoking?*** (September 2019)

SmokingPipes.com Updates

New Accessories
3 Fresh Yeti Pipes
24 Fresh Rossi Pipes
48 Fresh Ropp Pipes
6 Fresh Brebbia Pipes

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Half way through this bowl of HU Nyala in a 1970s black sandblasted slight bent Savinelli Autograph 05 Horn with a black vulcanite stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Working and listening to the Cubs-Pirates game.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Not far from finishing this bowl of Watch City VaPer Test Sample #3 in a smooth straight Lane era Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
A quarter of the way through this bowl of Wessex Burley Slice in a straight sandblasted pre-transition Barling Exel 249 Fossil T.V.F. black billiard with a silver band and a black ebonite military bit tapered stem.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Now smoking Compton’s Macedonian Mixture in a 2002 Ser Jacopo Delecta Fatta A Mano R1 sandblast Rhodesian with a smooth extension at the shank with a military mount and a black acrylic tapered stem. Watching the Braves-Nats game.

GLP Stonehenge Flake in a Sasieni Four Dot Hurlingham S. Generally I drink alcohol only on Fridays: I started this Friday with Caol Ila.
I know cigarettes are taboo here. The fact remains that I smoke cigarettes more than pipes, as I could not kick off that habit. Courtesy of a recent international vacation, I have been smoking duty free Dunhills for more than a month now.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Relaxing after a wonderful trout, catfish and green beans dinner with strawberry short cake for dessert. Now smoking the last of this sample of Marlin Flake in a 2003 smooth full bend, gold banded 3 Star Ferndown Tudor Root with a black acrylic tapered stem.

weezell

Lifer
Oct 12, 2011
I would've already replace the stem but it seem glued into the pipe.
I have a meer @ Briarville with a glued amber stem even as we speak. Waiting to see if the amber is salvageable or a new stem... Now smoking
Gawith Hoggarth & Co.: Black Irish X in a Meer...
D0Fgys1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.