*** What Are You Smoking?*** (September 2019)

SmokingPipes.com Updates

9 Fresh Brigham Pipes
36 Fresh Chacom Pipes
24 Fresh Neerup Pipes
24 Fresh Barling Pipes
12 Fresh Caminetto Pipes

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

hsnzz

Might Stick Around
May 11, 2018
chicagopipeclub.com
Second bowl of PS Luxury Twist flake today in a MM C&D Carolina Gent. The tobacco had more moisture and was rubbed into medium sized chunks resulting in a lovely smoke and few relighted that earlier today.

Reactions: redglow

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Close to finishing this bowl of Jim's Evolving Work Blend in a 2003 Stanwell Golden Danish 56 Rusticated Canadian with a black vulcanite stem. Taking a very short work break to feed Suzy and Molly the pest. Also trying to deciding on my next smoke.

Reactions: tfdickson

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
A minute or two away from smoking Watch City Off the Rails in a medium bend raw sienna toned early Radice sandblast egg with bamboo carving on the shank and a black acrylic saddle stem.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Did some snacking, and am having what is likely to be my last smoke of the day: 1950s Rum & Maple Tobacco Company Rum & Maple Mixture Blend No. 53 in a medium bend egg 2017 Royal Meerschaum Dragon meer with a black and cream swirl amber colored acrylic tapered stem.

seanv

Lifer
Mar 22, 2018
Canada
My first smoke of Family Era Sasieni Four Dot Hurlingham S - which I purchased in early August. The stem needed some TLC. The tobacco is Orlik Golden Sliced View attachment 1933

I think we were bidding against each other for that pipe on eBay haha. Congrats if we were and I hope you enjoy it.
I’ll be enjoying a bowl of ennerdale flake in a cob for the morning drive

Reactions: cshubhra
Status
Not open for further replies.