*** What Are You Smoking?*** (September 2019)

SmokingPipes.com Updates

New Cigars

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Now smoking McClelland 5100 in a smooth straight WW2 Pre-Republic Peterson Sterling Canadian with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite p-lip stem. Still working.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Work is done for the day, and I'm close to finishing this bowl of Old Colonial in a medium bend beater 1979 Aalborg natural freehand made by Nording with a black vulcanite stem.

Reactions: SpookedPiper

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Fed Suzy and Molly, snacked on a tasty golden delicious apple, and a quarter of the way through this bowl of D&R Rowland Platinum in a 1978 smooth dark brown Danish Special medium bend tapered egg with a black vulcanite tapered stem. Haven't smoked this blend in a long time. Haven't smoked this pipe in years, but a friend whom I was phone chatting with said something to remind me of this pipe I bought at my local Tinderbox all those years ago. It often gave me a wet smoke, so I retired it. Let's see how it does now even though the tobacco is dry. Watching Ellery Queen.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Half way through my last smoke of the day: year 2013 H&H Classic Burley Kake in a 2013 medium bend Spillproof corndog cob with a triangular briar shank and a black vulcanite saddle stem.

J.Henry845

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 22, 2019
Dutchess County, NY
Just finished a great meal my wife made of rare Roast Beef and Greenbean casserole. Topping that off with a French roast coffee and a second bowl of Dunhill Nightcap in a Savinelli Solaria Rustic Bent Dublin shape 611 EX.

UncleRasta

Lifer
Sep 26, 2019
Monterey, CA
Smoking Balkan Supreme in this old bent something.

Nomenclature:

"Triangle"/Bakelite. Other side: French Briar

Watching EPL match. Cappuccino.

NXbId0p.jpg
if you follow Liverpool...

Status
Not open for further replies.