*** What Are You Smoking?*** (September 2019)

SmokingPipes.com Updates

New Cigars

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

hsnzz

Might Stick Around
May 11, 2018
chicagopipeclub.com
A single flake of PS Luxury Twist Flake in a Missouri Meerschaum Cornell & Diehl Carolina Gent. The flake was dried for a couple of days, so quite dry. I used the fold and stuff method but had to light frequently. It felt like there was a lot of air-pockets to I packed it down harder which helped a bit. A lot of tobacco left over at the end of the smoke, but no wetness at the bottom of the bowl. Other than the frequent re-lights it was an enjoyable smoke.

lelik

Lifer
Aug 21, 2019
Good morning. Condor Original in Altinay meer. Tea.
4PqLzdr.jpg

bluegrassbrian

Your Mom's Favorite Pipe Smoker
Aug 27, 2016
Louisville
Two accidents coming together. The tin of 2005 F&T Cut Blended Plug was dropped while rearranging my tobacco drawers. The lid popped off so it was time to smoke it.
The 1939 Canadian patent Shell was won on eBay. I put in a low bid thinking I had no chance. I was astounded when I got the email that I won. Oh well..

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Starting off my smoking day with Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. A bottle of Dr. Pepper made with pure cane sugar is my drink.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
A quarter of the way through this bowl of Watch City VaPer Test Sample #3 in a smooth straight Lane era Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad. Working and listening to the Mets-D-Backs game.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Not far from finishing this bowl of Wilke Surbrug’s 71th Street in a light brown 1979 rusticated medium bend Italian Sir Jeffrey Dublin sitter with a flared top and yellow saddle stem. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink. Taking a short work break.

Status
Not open for further replies.