PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
On an off-diet day, I enjoyed two Jethro Bodine size bowls of Raisin Bran plus a Cosmic Crisp apple for lunch, and am almost half way through this bowl of year 2022 Astley’s No. 109 Medium Flake in a straight black 1963 Dunhill LBS Shell 4S billiard with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Aaron Judge is pressing to hit homer 61.
Dunhill_1963_LBS_billiard.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Was still hungry, so I found the rest of the pot roast from the other day in the freezer, and finished it off. Then, I did a second set of walking reps, and smoked a bowl of year 2016 D&R Two Timer Gold in a 1982 smooth straight Sasieni Ivory 105 Apple with a black vulcanite stem.
Sasieni_Ivory_apple.jpg

JOHN72

Lifer
Sep 12, 2020
Spain - Europe
Good nights. After a bachelor dinner, I mean, I'm married, but I'm home alone. Yeah, I know, you want to know what the hell a bachelor dinner is. Okay, so I made some hot dogs, with mayo and mustard, ketchup and a little cheese, kind of like a hot dog, but kind of messy, you know. A golden apple for dessert. And now enjoying a glass of whiskey and a few ounces of chocolate, with an H Upmann Coronas Junior cigar. It's a cool, quiet night, the local police sirens, always playing at this hour. I'm listening to the radio, some 60's/70's Spanish music. I've spent 600 euros on whiskey, in a couple of days, or was it a couple of hours, I can't remember. I don't have any more space at home, I already have stuff in the bathtub. Maybe if I go on like this, I'll be single before the new year. Damn, this whisky is incredible.shinning-jack-nicholson.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.