PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Earlier, I smoked a bowl of year 2018 Esoterica Dunbar in a smooth straight, dark brown early 1960s Lane era Charatan Selected 43 Dublin with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad. I DVR'd the Braves-Phillies game so I wouldn't miss anything during a well deserved nap. And now, I'm relaxing after a wonderful salad, two big plates of linguini noodles covered with spaghetti meat sauce and plenty of cheddar cheese, with a big banana split and an oatmeal raisin cookie for dessert. I just finished smoking Wessex Curly Block in a 1984 black sandblasted straight Dunhill Shell 4103 Billiard with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Conrad-Dublin copy.jpg
Dunhill_1984Shell_4103_Billiard.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
About a third of a bowl left of year 2016 Sutliff 507-C Slices in a black sandblast PSB medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY 4AB No. 228/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Just fed Daisy the Feral Princess (who wanted attention more than food), and Shy Stripesy.
4AB_PSB_left.jpg

Tabacco

Part of the Furniture Now
May 1, 2020
GA - USA
I really love the look of Eric’s cobs, but he mentioned they start at like, I believe it’s $125 or $150, ouch... :(

I’m sure he works hard, so he deserves it, I just wish a pipe like this one, could be had for $75, then I could be tempted.

Enjoy it, nice looker! ❤️
Interesting, I did not know they had gone higher in price, I purchased a couple of jars ago when the prices were (much!) much lower. However, If I wanted to buy it again I would probably pay $125 for the very same pipe. Very well made and an excellent smoker. I would say it takes smoking a corncob to a different level :) l

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Closing in on the half way mark on this bowl of Wilke No. 515 in a smooth dark medium bend 2021 Peterson Heritage Brown POTY 4AB No. 45/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. This was the blend Basil Rathbone smoked.
4AB_Brown-left.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.