PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magpiety

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 7, 2019
Kansas City
I'm smoking some Sir Walter Raleigh Aromatic in a Rossi Rubino 111 while doing some repair work on my wife's car. I'm trying to smoke out the acrid taste it came with as a new pipe, perhaps it's the black coating on the inside? Usually it takes me 10-15 bowls to get a pipe smoking the way I like, but this one is putting me to the test. It's a decent smoker, it just has that unpleasant flavor.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Another of my home mixes, 1:1, Peterson Irish Flake and PS Bullseye Flake, a nice combination, in my Peterson Shannon smooth bent brandy sitter B11, a pipe I like so well I bought two versions, the other an ebony Killarney. Bullet08, I have one of those MM Country Gentleman I like a lot.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Just past the half way point on this bowl of year 2012 Rolando’s Own in a smooth straight early ‘60s Lane era “William Conrad” Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem. Watching the Braves-Marlins game.
Conrad_apple-thumbnail copy.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.