PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Scottmi

Lifer
Oct 15, 2022
Orcas, WA
Dump run, gas cans refilled, some firewood split, kindling for a couple weeks made, lawn mowed, field mow started... Now KBV Acadian Flek in the Imp Lattice Meer sitter and a Scotch Ale. Definitely a good day in the PNW!
IMG_8320.jpg
Thanks! I ran 8 bowls through the Tekin already. Mostly VA and tried it out with a burley. Great little smoker. Shooting for getting that to 12 or so bowls by the end of the day.

Another inaugural bowl...this time an Oriental in a Mehmet Cinar cherrywood shape meer. I really liked the other Cinar, but it's a small sampling billiard and i wanted to try something a little more sizeable from this carver. Very nice in the hand! :)

View attachment 339667

I used to smoke these all the time back in the day. This was my go-to motorcycle pit stop smoke. About 10 minutes. For a little longer experience (20-30 mins) i also like Bandidos cigarillos.
Nice meer--look forward to seeing it color! Banditos.. sounds like a size I need to look for, thank you! I have oodles of these and similar smaller ones, which I enjoy, but have really pay attention if I have any chance to get 10 whole minutes... ;)

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, chicken legs and snow peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm almost a third of the way through this bowl of year 2012 St. James Flake in a straight 1968 Dunhill Tanshell octagonal paneled EK F/T billiard with a square shank and tapered black vulcanite stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink. Watching the ball game.
Dunhill_1968Tanshell_Billiard.jpg

SoupCan

Lurker
Sep 15, 2024
Moving is hell. And that’s what the last week has been. 90% of my things are in storage and I’m staying at my parents house for up to a few months while my wife and I hunt for the right house, it’ll be our first time buying. I’m thankful to have the opportunity to wait for the right thing rather than jumping on the first thing especially since there is so little inventory on the market in the area we want to live but it does cramp my style a little to be bumming at my parents’. It’s a lot of stress but I’m enjoying some Black Frigate in my Savinelli 310KS and a little Basil Hayden’s neat on the screened in porch to decompress.

tfdickson

Lifer
May 15, 2014
East End of Long Island
2003 #24 in my Alden bamboo billiard.

IMG-1468.png