PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Did a set of walking reps, and am close to finishing this bowl of year 2016 D&R Three Sails in an undated straight brush etched black Molina apple with a nickel band and a tapered black vulcanite stem. On my last lap, Tomato the Brave was waiting for me. When I got close to him, he started rolling around on the ground and chirping. I gave him a little attention, and he followed me home.
Molina_Apple.jpg
TomatoSteps1.jpg

JimK

Lifer
Feb 11, 2021
Good day all! Update of blends smoked since October 1st: due to seeming never-ending medical stuff I've been just smoking KBV Prince of Wales and GH Brown Flake Aromatic, getting pipes in whenever possible. Slowing down today, so started with 4th Generation Family Reserve in a Nachwalter smooth Dublin (Wenhall) with half-bent shank and twin-bore tapered stem.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Did a second set of walking reps in the high humidity, and am smoked a bowl of year 2015 D&R A.B. Rimboche in an undated slight bend, smooth flame grain Wessex Standard egg with a brown accent on the black vulcanite saddle stem. Abner the Eager replicated Tomato the Brave's actions when I came down the street on my last lap. Tomato was not amused. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Wessex_bent.jpg