84 Fresh Peterson Pipes
New Cigars

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Nice acquisition
Thanks! I ran 8 bowls through the Tekin already. Mostly VA and tried it out with a burley. Great little smoker. Shooting for getting that to 12 or so bowls by the end of the day.

Another inaugural bowl...this time an Oriental in a Mehmet Cinar cherrywood shape meer. I really liked the other Cinar, but it's a small sampling billiard and i wanted to try something a little more sizeable from this carver. Very nice in the hand! :)

M Cinar CW Luminaire.JPG
I used to smoke these all the time back in the day. This was my go-to motorcycle pit stop smoke. About 10 minutes. For a little longer experience (20-30 mins) i also like Bandidos cigarillos.

thomasw

Lifer
Dec 5, 2016
So my BST billiard arrived today! This seems to be in keeping with the BST theme a few of you pipers have had rolling in these last two days! Thanks @sasquatch I very much like this simple and well proportioned pipe already! It has such a smooth and open draw. I am smoking some c&d white burley with a little FVF.

aL01Ifl.jpeg

yLy8Ubi.jpeg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Passing the quarter mark of this bowl of pre-2014 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Just fed everything that looks like a cat. :)
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg