PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tate

Lifer
Sep 27, 2023
Northern Illinois
Just had some Elizabethan Mixture. Had a very different experience.

I think I learned what slow and sip actually mean. I thought I was smoking slow because I was smoking slower than cigarettes. This isn't the case. I was hanging out back after finishing up everything. I was just relaxing/ zoning and I kept the pipe barely smoldering. This pretty much happened by mistake but then I realized what was happening and got so much more flavor out of it. The earthy/grassy nuances as well as some sweet and spice. Incredible! I thought my tobaccos were good absolutely freight training them. Lol. Looking forward to revisiting everything with this new technique.

BenMN

Lifer
Jun 21, 2023
St. Paul, MN
Just had some Elizabethan Mixture. Had a very different experience.

I think I learned what slow and sip actually mean. I thought I was smoking slow because I was smoking slower than cigarettes. This isn't the case. I was hanging out back after finishing up everything. I was just relaxing/ zoning and I kept the pipe barely smoldering. This pretty much happened by mistake but then I realized what was happening and got so much more flavor out of it. The earthy/grassy nuances as well as some sweet and spice. Incredible! I thought my tobaccos were good absolutely freight training them. Lol. Looking forward to revisiting everything with this new technique.
Good on you, well done!

tfdickson

Lifer
May 15, 2014
East End of Long Island
St Bernard Flake in my Old Church billiard.

9-A17-DDD1-CEA9-4597-B96-A-CDB64-A6-C86-A7.png

Status
Not open for further replies.