PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tasty Snap Dragon apple, and then smoked a bowl of 2021 Watch City Simply Orange Virginia in a black sandblast medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY 4AB No. 182/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
4AB_Sandblast_left.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
A third of a bowl left of year 2020 D&R Raccoon’s Friend in a pre-1980s straight dark brown Comoy's Sandblast 186 billiard with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Snacking follows this smoke.
Comoy's_Sandblast 186 billiard.jpg

Tomato the Brave has become more territorial. Abner the Eager hasn't shown up at night the past number of days with the exception of yesterday at 6 a.m. Otherwise, he's just around here in the afternoon, and isn't sticking around as he had. Maybe he's spending more time at home or somewhere else? I've seen Tomato chase him away at night more than once, but he doesn't seem to do that in the day time. Sam the Scamp hasn't been here for four days as far as I can tell. The absence of those two may explain why Shy Stripesy has come around every evening now. She probably feels safer. Daisy the Feral Princess snuck in the house, so I let her eat even though Molly Danger was extremely upset about it. After Daisy ate, I was going to put her out, but she must have hidden herself from me. About an hour later, I found her snoozin' in the den.

Daisy_Covered_Eyes.png

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Passing the quarter mark of this bowl of Wilke No. 222 in an undated, unbranded straight smooth dark brown made in France Los Alton VBF billiard with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Working and listening to The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes starring Tom Conway and Nigel Bruce.
France_Cant_billiard.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Last smoke of the day is Wilke No. 515 Double Shot in a smooth dark medium bend 2021 Peterson Heritage Brown POTY 4AB No. 45/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. This is No. 515 with twice the rum of the Basil Rathbone blend. Reading while this bowl lasts.
4AB_Brown-left.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.