PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Clay King

(Formerly HalfDan)
Oct 2, 2018
Chesterfield, UK
www.youtube.com
Back in saddle again with some Tripple play in my newly restored Chacom military pipe. This bad boy was seriously beat. Someone who loved to use shoes to empty their pipe beat the crap out of the rim and a lot of the pipe. I dont know if its a great smoker yet but its really comfortable.

View attachment 255399
@Sigmund If you emptied the ash out of a clay pipe like that you'd break it! When I went to the Battle of Nantwich I broke one of my clays while emptying the ash out in a pub ashtray. Fortunately one of the Sealed Knot re-enactors showed me how to tap the ash out of a clay pipe without breaking it; just tap the pipe gently against the back of your hand!

The Clay King

(Formerly HalfDan)
Oct 2, 2018
Chesterfield, UK
www.youtube.com
My favourite pipe lighter Jason the blacksmith says "Well done that's a good haul" for yesterday's litter picking & the food / drink items I got given or found. Going litter picking again today and checking out the rivers following last weekend's storm once I've had my Iceland delivery before going to the chiropodist's this afternoon.

Birddog66

Lifer
Nov 29, 2020
Newhaven England
Morning everyone, starting off with HU Nebari in a Tilshead with my usual Lavazza coffee. Going on four or five days without any sleep, it’s hard to keep track when you’re that tired and WeeBay had me up in the middle of the night for a wizz after which there was no chance of sleeping anyway. After this I’ll move on to Eso Tilbury in a Kaywoodie Centennial billiard while reading a brilliant biography of Britain’s greatest naval hero. image.jpg

The Clay King

(Formerly HalfDan)
Oct 2, 2018
Chesterfield, UK
www.youtube.com
Morning everyone, starting off with HU Nebari in a Tilshead with my usual Lavazza coffee. Going on four or five days without any sleep, it’s hard to keep track when you’re that tired and WeeBay had me up in the middle of the night for a wizz after which there was no chance of sleeping anyway. After this I’ll move on to Eso Tilbury in a Kaywoodie Centennial billiard while reading a brilliant biography of Britain’s greatest naval hero. View attachment 255406
@Birddog66 I'd wear Lord Nelson's outfit:) Definitely fits the 'clay pipe era'!

Cloozoe

Lifer
Sep 1, 2023
Cairo in a Blah-tay Rettalb

IMG_5734.jpeg

By the way, for those who've been following with interest, skepticism or scorn my attempt to advance the state-of-the-art through the proprietary SEDRHGT* method, I've had to abandon the pursuit as my wife has dismantled the carefully constructed environment required and turned it back into a coat closet. I'm uncertain the marriage will survive my disillusionment resulting from her shocking disregard for important scientific inquiry.

*Sealed Enclosure Delayed Retro-Hale Gratification Technique© 2023, all rights reserved.

Status
Not open for further replies.