PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skippy B. Coyote

Can't Leave
Jun 19, 2023
St. Paul, MN
That’s actually a different blend to Kendal Exclusiv which is only available in bulk and is a more pure black cherry flavour without the vanilla and Lakeland essence. Now that I think on it I’m not sure it’s available in the US, it’s not at SP at any rate but might be available by other retailers. If you can’t find it let me know and I’ll see what I can do.

I did some looking around at all the US based online tobacconists I know of and I sure couldn't find it, so it seems Kendal Exclusiv Black Cherry just isn't available this side of the pond. That's alright though, it gave me a reason to finally try the regular Kendal Black Cherry that I had been meaning to get to and it ended up being something I liked quite a bit by the end of the bowl. I'll keep an eye out for the Exclusiv version in case it ever shows up in the states though!puffy

Cloozoe

Lifer
Sep 1, 2023
Getting further acquainted with a pipe I got yesterday, filled with best brown flake, and thinking deep thoughts:

"Every thick-headed dolt I've ever met thinks he's smart; every literal-minded, boring sod insists he has a great sense of humor...how far does this go? Do people who can't run 100m in less than 25 seconds think they're fast? Do people who need two hands to lift a hard-cover book with more than 200 pages and can't open a ketchup bottle think they're strong? Do people who don't use salt and whose food turns out a uniform shade of grey think they can cook? Could Captain Cook cook? If not, why didn't he learn? I mean, I'd make it a point to if my name were Cook..."

That sort of thing.

IMG_5705.jpeg

H

HRPufnstuf

Getting further acquainted with a pipe I got yesterday, filled with best brown flake, and thinking deep thoughts:

"Every thick-headed dolt I've ever met thinks he's smart; every literal-minded, boring sod insists he has a great sense of humor...how far does this go? Do people who can't run 100m in less than 25 seconds think they're fast? Do people who need two hands to lift a hard-cover book with more than 200 pages and can't open a ketchup bottle think they're strong? Do people who don't use salt and whose food turns out a uniform shade of grey think they can cook? Could Captain Cook cook? If not, why didn't he learn? I mean, I'd make it a point to if my name were Cook..."

That sort of thing.

View attachment 254044

IKR? Does the guy at the bottom of the IQ bell-curve realize that 99 of 100 people he meets on the street are smarter than him? Or is he too busy trying not to step on pavement cracks? :oops:

Cloozoe

Lifer
Sep 1, 2023
IKR? Does the guy at the bottom of the IQ bell-curve realize that 99 of 100 people he meets on the street are smarter than him? Or is he too busy trying not to step on pavement cracks? :oops:

Others have pondered such questions:

The big trouble with dumb bastards is that they are too dumb to believe there is such a thing as being smart.

~Kurt Vonnegut

Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.

~George Carlin

Tate

Lifer
Sep 27, 2023
Northern Illinois
It occurs to me from time to time, but usually I'm just avoiding cracks in the pavement and chewing gum in between steps.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.