PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

PaulRVA

Lifer
May 29, 2023
“Tobacco Row” Richmond Virginia USA
Kicked off the day with some Bayou Morning followed by some Epiphany. Really digging these blends so far. I'm trying to find one that I like enough to get some bulk.
Some may differ but C&D blends are really good and I have been thrilled with them. Bayou Morning, Carolina Red Flake, Old Joe Krantz, Habana Daydream, Autumn Evening, Chenet’s Cake, Pirate Kake get my vote for sure.
Glad your enjoying them.

Tate

Lifer
Sep 27, 2023
Northern Illinois
Some may differ but C&D blends are really good and I have been thrilled with them. Bayou Morning, Carolina Red Flake, Old Joe Krantz, Habana Daydream, Autumn Evening, Chenet’s Cake, Pirate Kake get my vote for sure.
Glad your enjoying them.
Definitely I haven't had one that I didn't like. I really dig Exclusive too! Might have to check what's left in stock before the sale is up! 🤣

Tate

Lifer
Sep 27, 2023
Northern Illinois
Absolutely, can’t go wrong with C&D. They have really helped bring some new smokers into the game and have kept the fun going with their special releases.
Heck yea! I'm a pretty new smoker at less than a month but it's easy to gravitate towards them. Alot of options and good reviews from alot of people. I learned my lesson on the special releases. You have to be on it. If you sleep on it at all they are gone hahah.

PaulRVA

Lifer
May 29, 2023
“Tobacco Row” Richmond Virginia USA
Heck yea! I'm a pretty new smoker at less than a month but it's easy to gravitate towards them. Alot of options and good reviews from alot of people. I learned my lesson on the special releases. You have to be on it. If you sleep on it at all they are gone hahah.
You’ll find your niche and then you’ll
Know what to snatch up when the time comes. I forgot to mention GL Pease is another excellent blender.
Don’t be apprehensive about trying anything they produce as well. In the event you come across something you don't like save it for someone else for a box pass or a pipe club swap meet or to introduce someone else to the pipe smoking realm.

Tate

Lifer
Sep 27, 2023
Northern Illinois
You’ll find your niche and then you’ll
Know what to snatch up when the time comes. I forgot to mention GL Pease is another excellent blender.
Don’t be apprehensive about trying anything they produce as well. In the event you come across something you don't like save it for someone else for a box pass or a pipe club swap meet or to introduce someone else to the pipe smoking realm.
Will definitely check them out next. They have been on the radar but went with C&D for the sale. Any blends in particular from GL Pease?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.