PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

PaulRVA

Lifer
May 29, 2023
“Tobacco Row “Richmond Virginia USA
Will definitely check them out next. They have been on the radar but went with C&D for the sale. Any blends in particular from GL Pease?
Key Largo, Quiet Nights , Telegraph Hill and Spark Plug get my vote!
Of course everyone’s opinion is different or subjective but those are
Generally well received by everyone

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Almost a third of the way through this bowl of early 2000s Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Watching Mad Dog Russo.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Sobrbiker

Lifer
Jan 7, 2023
Casa Grande, AZ
Can't beat the pouch for day to day carry! I'll have to save one to carry other brands.
I did a pouch when I started, and got quickly tired of my blends turning to a bag of shake and crumbs.
Now I keep my pipes/tamp lighter in a pouch in lunchbox and a selection of a couple ounces handy in small tins for the workweek.
The Snus tins fit most full round-tinned (Peterson, HH, etc) flakes perfectly.
FD51CC50-9CC6-4D43-861F-267D0D07839F.jpeg

Last edited:

Tate

Lifer
Sep 27, 2023
Northern Illinois
I did a pouch when I started, and got quickly tired of my blends turning to a bag of shake and crumbs.
Now I keep my pipes/tamp lighter in a pouch in lunchbox and a selection of a couple ounces handy in small tins for the workweek.
The Snus tins fit most full round-tinned (Peterson, HH, etc) flakes perfectly.
View attachment 254094
This is a great idea! I'll have to give this a shot. I have an empty peterson tin that is a little more low profile than the C&D tins that are a bit taller.

Tate

Lifer
Sep 27, 2023
Northern Illinois
It’s a very practical tobacco for me. High nicotine, doesn’t burn me like most VAs, tastes good, no dry time needed, ribbon so no prep required. I wouldn’t call it a complex blend though.
I totally agree. The bowls I have had, have been great. Not very complex but still flavorful. I like the practicality of it as well! Definitely a contender for the initial bulk buy. I do have a gang of Five Brothers as well 🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.