PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 11, 2022
Cedar Rapids, IA
Now having the 2019 Escudo in my Savinelli 316 Long John. Perhaps not the best choice with its chamber dimensions, and my attempt at packing the bowl by laying the coin on top and just pressing it in (can't remember where I read that one) didn't go very smoothly. And this pipe draws so easily that the tobacco was sizzling before I knew it. But there have been moments of creamy brilliance along the way, indicating what is possible. "How do you get to Carnegie Hall?"

316_esc_1028.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Now smoking 2022 Watch City Rouxgaroux in a 1999 smooth brown medium bend Peterson Sherlock Holmes Series Baskerville with a sterling silver band and black vulcanite p-lip stem. I got this batch early, thanks to Ernie. I was smoking Rouxgaroux in this pipe until I got the 4AB Natural, and thought I'd pull it out, and use it to compare with the first release I've been smoking. Can't tell a difference so far.
Peterson Sherlock Holmes_Baskerville.jpg

Akoni808

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 17, 2022
O’ahu, Hawai’i
A mix of Country Squire Old Toby and Sutcliffe Chocolate Mousse in the Vauen Olaf bent egg for a sweet treat ! a vanilla, maple, chocolate flavor !

Monday is Halloween ... St. Bruno is the (R.C.) Patron Saint of Exorcists ... just sayin' 👻;) :LOL:
Speaking of R.C., Monday is also the 505th year anniversary of the beginning of the Reformation puffy

Last edited:

weezell

Lifer
Oct 12, 2011

Savinelli: Doblone d'Oro in a Meer...​

ijD50tz.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.