PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

VDL_Piper

Part of the Furniture Now
Jun 4, 2021
Tasmania, Australia
Well,I enjoyed the first smoke so much sitting at this beach I've been visiting for the past 5 decades, I had a second. I'd post another picture, but the only thing that has changed is the tide.
This post reminds me of Otis Reddings famous song

Sittin' in the morning sun
I'll be sittin' when the evening comes
Watching the ships roll in
Then I watch them roll away again, yeah

what a way to enjoy a pipe 🤙

Im smoking some MB burley flake in a cob humming this tune now.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed eight slices of cinnamon raisin French toast with a sliced peach for lunch. Followed that up with a nap, and then a bowl of year 2018 Esoterica Dunbar in a smooth straight, dark brown early 1960s Lane era Charatan Selected 43 Dublin with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad.
Conrad-Dublin copy.jpg

Chaukisch

Part of the Furniture Now
Aug 31, 2021
Northern Germany
He will never die, not in my life. He will ride along towards that lonesome sunset, playing his music as long as there is a will to live free. The world will die before he and his work really dies. To me, anyway.

OT:
I finished getting drunk on drink instead of getting full on lunch and dinner, I'm such a sinner.
Gonna pack up this little clay bitch for a very late dessert, with a load of 70/30 Louisiana Perique/Cyprus Latakia. Trying to smoke the devil out because I'm full of spirits but the devil's present so what the hey?!
I need my nightcap anyway.

20221022_224912 - Copy.jpg

20221022_224833 - Copy.jpg

All you fellas have a really neat weekend! Keep enjoying and keep on going strong!

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
A quarter of the way through this bowl of year 2018 Solani 633 in a straight 1954 patent Dunhill 148 Group 3 black shell bulldog made for the France market with a black saddle vulcanite stem. Magnum Roastery Jamaican Blue Mountain is brewing while I watch the Yankees-Astros game.
Dunhill_1954_Shell_Bulldog148.jpg

Winnipeger

Lifer
Sep 9, 2022
Winnipeg
He will never die, not in my life. He will ride along towards that lonesome sunset, playing his music as long as there is a will to live free. The world will die before he and his work really dies. To me, anyway.

OT:
I finished getting drunk on drink instead of getting full on lunch and dinner, I'm such a sinner.
Gonna pack up this little clay bitch for a very late dessert, with a load of 70/30 Louisiana Perique/Cyprus Latakia. Trying to smoke the devil out because I'm full of spirits but the devil's present so what the hey?!
I need my nightcap anyway.

View attachment 176626

View attachment 176627

All you fellas have a really neat weekend! Keep enjoying and keep on going strong!
One of my all time faves:

Status
Not open for further replies.