PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
My old college buddy is in town today. Haven't seen him in ages. We did a set of walking reps together, and I smoked a bowl of year 2016 D&R Three Sails in an undated straight brush etched black Molina apple with a nickel band and a black tapered vulcanite stem.
Molina_Apple.jpg

Then, we had a long lunch and I had a twelve inch Italian sub and a twelve inch pastrami sub with chips and pickles on the side. And sweet tea, which I haven't had in years. When we came back to the house, I made both of us a banana split. Now, I've about a quarter of a bowl left of year 2016 Sutliff 507-C Slices in a black sandblast PSB medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY 4AB No. 228/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
4AB_PSB_right.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Closing in on the half way mark on this bowl of first release Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Natural 4AB No. 6/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem.
4AB_Nat_left.jpg

VDL_Piper

Lifer
Jun 4, 2021
Tasmania, Australia
Usual run about the stock this morning and smoking Stokkebye’s cube cut in a Charles Towne Cobbler.
We have daylight saving now, hate it with a passion and as a wise man once said to me “only a politician would think you can cut 2 inches off the top of a blanket and sow it onto the bottom of the blanket and think you have more blanket”…………..🤷‍♂️
4F117A6C-4946-457B-8DDF-BBEBE1683CBD.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.