PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tate

Lifer
Sep 27, 2023
Northern Illinois
TIL you can buy Exclusive by the pound..!
I did after a had 1 tin lol. I got a bunch of jars of it but use Five Brothers pouches to carry it on the go lol its messes with my head some times. I'll have 3 Five Brothers pouches, 1 is Five Brothers, 1 is Exclusive, and 1 is usually a Balkan. If I am not paying attention I get a little surprise during the char light lol

tfdickson

Lifer
May 15, 2014
East End of Long Island
2018 Salty Dogs in my 1978 ODA.

IMG-1031.png

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, wild caught catfish and snow peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. I go off my diet tomorrow!! :) I'm a quarter of the way through this bowl of Watch City Santa’s Sack in a 1960s Austrian meerschaum bent apple with a tapered yellow stem. Working on the review. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Austrian_meer_apple.jpg

Laurent

Lifer
Dec 25, 2021
Michigan
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, wild caught catfish and snow peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. I go off my diet tomorrow!! :) I'm a quarter of the way through this bowl of Watch City Santa’s Sack in a 1960s Austrian meerschaum bent apple with a tapered yellow stem. Working on the review. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
View attachment 265493
as a master of sampling tobaccos, what’s is your pipe of choice to try them in? Meer, briar, clay?

Laurent

Lifer
Dec 25, 2021
Michigan
Von Erck pipes...he's just a few hours drive but beyond my financial reach...incredible pipe sir.
I got very lucky and happened to walk into a brick and mortar that I know the manager at and someone was selling it on consignment and got really cheap. I as well can’t afford one that was new, wish I could because he makes awesome pipes. They smoke amazing and is by far my best pipe. My dream is to smoke it with Lee one day.

bangzoom

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 25, 2023
North of the Equator
I got very lucky and happened to walk into a brick and mortar that I know the manager at and someone was selling it on consignment and got really cheap. I as well can’t afford one that was new, wish I could because he makes awesome pipes. They smoke amazing and is by far my best pipe.
Something to be said for being at the right place at the right time...nice. 👍

Status
Not open for further replies.