PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

telescopes

Pipe Dreamer and Star Gazer
Photo on 11-29-23 at 3.52 PM.jpg
American Made Marxman 400 with Tilbury from Esoterica. Can somebody say Amen. I have a new 400 coming this Friday. It is a smaller one. Van, aka @Briar Lee , bought the one I passed on, a genuine Irish Shillelagh of a pipe with beautiful straight grain on one side. I went for a smaller pipe with some cross-cut grain. The smaller one is for walking around. @Briar Lee will need a special chair to use so that he can smoke his.

1701302230128.jpeg

How about this Minoan Thrown used by the King of Knossis in Crete. With his smoking hot war club, he can dispense Justice to the world.

Scottmi

Lifer
Oct 15, 2022
Orcas, WA
Viprati in the Peterson 606 Short Army Pot, water and wine. I'm really happy with the dimensions of this pipe, length and chamber! And it is not a PSB, but I really like this particular, rugged, Pete rustication. This pipe is a tool. Going in pockets, knock around in boxes, scorch the rim with impunity, etc and not gonna care about any dings at all.
IMG_6062.jpg

Last edited:

Tate

Lifer
Sep 27, 2023
Northern Illinois
Viprati in the Peterson 606 Short Army Pot, water and wine. I'm really happy with the dimensions of this pipe, length and chamber! And it is not a PSB, but I really like this particular, rugged, Pete rustication. This pipe is a tool. Going in pockets, knock around in boxes, scorch the rim with impunity, etc and not gonna care about any dings at all.
View attachment 265450
Looks awesome!! How are you digging that blend buddy?

gamzultovah

Lifer
Aug 4, 2019
View attachment 265450
It’s these kind of rave reviews of Pete’s that made me break down and finally buy one. I should have it this Friday and will give it a test run on Monday.

Status
Not open for further replies.