PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Just passing the half way mark on this bowl of Erik Stokkebye 4th Generation Evening Flake in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson Ebony POTY 4AB No. 422/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. I'm watching Mad Dog Russo. Posted reviews of two new Wilke blends at TR. One of them is No. 515 Double Shot, which is 515 with twice the rum. Smoky Sweet Chocolate is an aro with some Latakia.
4AB_Ebony.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Maybe I’m just not a fan of Latakia. I’ve never had one I’ve considered terrible but I’ve also never had one where I thought I had to have more
If you like burley, perhaps an American English blend would be more to your liking. Or at least a blend with a light touch of Latakia? But, as you say, maybe Latakia isn't your thing. At least there are plenty of other varieties out there to smoke.

Carol

Lifer
Dec 15, 2021
NW NM, USA
View attachment 184048
This what you don’t see in my usual pics in the WAYS. The 22 Marlin is loaded with subsonics and used for coons that try to steal the cat food. Although I live in a a very dry desert, pesky Coons make their way to the oasis and tear things up. Until, that is…
Eatem. Or save on cat food and feed the cats fricasee of raccoon. :LOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.