PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Did a little snacking, and am smoking year 2013 Capstan Blue Flake in a post 2007 Castello straight brown Sea Rock KK US made in Cantu (Kimo) apple with a tapered black acrylic stem. Looking to see if I notice any difference between the flake and the ready rubbed, which was my last smoke.
Castello_Sea_Rock.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Half way through this bowl of year 2014 Edgeworth Ready Rubbed Match in a late '80s, early 90s small bend medium brown smooth, unbranded Nording pot with a couple small rusticated spots, an amber colored acrylic ferrule and tapered stem in the military mount style. I may end the day with this smoke.
Nording_pot_unbranded.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Never really slept, so I'm up and at'm with a bowl of year 2014 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Carol

Lifer
Dec 15, 2021
NW NM, USA
I was taught to soak meat in a 50/50 mix of vinegar and water overnight to tame the gamey taste of wild game. You never know, raccoon might be on the menu for tomorrow.
Oh, ok. I have eaten raccoon in the past. Not bad. Actually, I like the "game" taste. So I don't marinate. Love venison, rabbit, squirrel. I grew up on that meat. Good stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.