PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Closing in on the half way mark on this bowl of year 2016 Peter Heinrichs Dark Strong Kentucky in an undated family era Sasieni Natural Four Dot Grosvenor smooth medium brown quarter bend bulldog with a black tapered vulcanite stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
SasieniNatural4Dot_Grosvenor.jpg

Aug 11, 2022
Cedar Rapids, IA
Did a little snacking, and am smoking year 2013 Capstan Blue Flake in a post 2007 Castello straight brown Sea Rock KK US made in Cantu (Kimo) apple with a tapered black acrylic stem. Looking to see if I notice any difference between the flake and the ready rubbed, which was my last smoke.
Hey Jim, I'm curious if you did find a difference. I've been thinking about adding the ready-rubbed to my baccy orders, in case I score any older stock that way. :)

telescopes

Pipe Dreamer and Star Gazer
Oh, ok. I have eaten raccoon in the past. Not bad. Actually, I like the "game" taste. So I don't marinate. Love venison, rabbit, squirrel. I grew up on that meat. Good stuff
image.jpg
This what you don’t see in my usual pics in the WAYS. The 22 Marlin is loaded with subsonics and used for coons that try to steal the cat food. Although I live in a a very dry desert, pesky Coons make their way to the oasis and tear things up. Until, that is…

Chaukisch

Part of the Furniture Now
Aug 31, 2021
Northern Germany
Leftovers, I smell a decent amount of Danish style Black Cavendish. Gonna have longer smoke with my sawn-off and a pilsener. That piece of horn has a nasty crack running halfway through it and I don't really know what to do about it so I keep that strip of strong duct tape on there,
otherwise that crack sucks air aplenty and ruins the whole smoke. The other cracks and chips were easy to repair but this one is a tricky little bastard. But I have some ideas, in the worst case I'll have to replace the piece of horn or go without it.

20221130_181510 - Copy.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.