PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 28, 2016
Finland-Scandinavia-EU
an Early afternoon smoke of Rattrays Old Gowrie in a Stanwell Royal* Price medium sized Billiard model 29 ( This pipe carries some faint lakeland ghost which is perceptible with any given tobacco smoked in this pipe,but doesn't bother me much, with some tobaccies this may even enhance flavor profile adding some 'interesting nuances to otherwise mediocre or rough tasting tobacco

HitchensDog

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 22, 2020
Omaha, Nebraska, USA
Sutliff Virginia slices with coffee and a little Irish Cream in my Paronelli "whatever" pipe. I love the shape of this pipe.
paronelli-jpg.50711

Attachments

• paronelli.jpg
    paronelli.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 69

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Gave up trying to get to sleep, so I'm half way through this bowl of circa year 2000 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

ophiuchus

Lifer
Mar 25, 2016
First day off after a stretch ... and I get up early. Great. Listening to some Shostakovich, some Herrmann-conducted Holst, and some Floyd, tracking accessories to my soon-to-arrive new iPhone (show-off Apple sending everything one by one over the course of four days), smoking back to back bowls of Edward G. Robinson and Mac Baren HH Old Dark Fired in a Stanwell Black Diamond 86, next bowl drying on a bamboo cutting board for after running errands. My coffee loaded with cream (not half-and-half) and sugar because I haven’t breakfasted yet ...

Status
Not open for further replies.