Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Peterson Irish Flake, a fine fulsome blend, in a Peterson straight rusticated Belgique group one. You can get a full-length smoke out of flake (or plug, coin, or rope) in a small pipe, I have found, since these cuts tend to have bigger pieces and burn longer.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Never got to sleep, so I'm up and half way at 'em, and am almost half way through this bowl of Watch City Virginia/Oriental Prototype 2 in a medium bend raw sienna toned early Radice sandblast egg with bamboo carving on the shank and a black acrylic saddle stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink on this rainy day.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and am just passing the quarter mark on this bowl of D&R Penhooker Silver in an undated straight brush etched black Molina apple with a nickel band and a black tapered vulcanite stem. The rain has finally stopped.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
A minute or two away from smoking Ken Byron Ventures Jupiter Slices in a smooth medium bend straight grain 2000 Winslow C silver spigot wide top Dublin with a canted plateau and black acrylic saddle stem. Did a set of walks, and the humidity is a killer. More ice water and bergs are necessary.

Status
Not open for further replies.