PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sandblast

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 10, 2023
Mendota Heights, Dakota Country, MN
Now Thu evening (May 30). Will, of course, continue to read all additional posts through tomorrow night .... currently at page 210. But won't be posting any further comments until June.
NOTE: Will be eagerly anticipating "What Are You Smoking, June 2024", courtesy of our most honorable Mr Jimlnks (!!!). He may enjoy my next thought.
NOTE2: June may (MAY) see my first ever adoption of a cat = a beautiful 2 1/2yr old friendly, composed, intelligent female named Raina --- Heaven will rumble. She currently resides in Virginia.

Tonight, I've got a Missouri Pride already loaded with the last of my Sansepolcro on a calm beautiful MN evening.
Need to decide on a suitable evening beverage .... Gin & Fresca (?), Brandy in coffee (?), a spot of Canadian Whisky, an ice-cold Winter Lager (?).

Silverwing, can we hear more about your new journey with Peterson Systems?

I'm passing along a little gift to all the forum friends & neighbors. Enjoy ....
1717120094345.png

Carol

Lifer
Dec 15, 2021
NW NM, USA

tfdickson

Lifer
May 15, 2014
East End of Long Island
Emerson Southern Forged PP&P in my MarTelo billiard.

IMG-1260.png

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
A third of the way through this bowl of year 2012 Anniversary Kake in a smooth burgundy medium bend 1979 Chippendale (Charatan second) Rhodesian 49 with a black vulcanite saddle stem. Smokes as well as a first and worth the $19.95 I paid for it all those years ago. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink.
Chippendale_(Charatan second)_Rhodesian 49.jpg

Billy and Archie in their new home.
Billy&ArchieSnooze1.jpg

Pappy Coon

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 13, 2024
Panhandle of Nebraska
Today is one of those days and the reason why not many people cut it out here. Antarctic storm is rolling through with gale force winds gusting to 120kh, rain, hail snow. If it’s loose or not bolted down you can kiss it goodbye. They don’t call us “West Coasters” for nothing.

I’m indoors with a delicious bowl of DNR’s in this Castello and I’ve got a healthy shot of local brandy in my coffee.
Are you in Antarctica, or do those storms hit Tasmania?

Status
Not open for further replies.