PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

RPK

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 30, 2023
Central NJ, USA
Been lax in taking pics lately, but have been really enjoying my pipes... Highlights include Boswell's Best in my Savinelli 673 Oceano, revisiting (and loving) GL Pease Haddo's Delight in my Boswell Elegant Swirls Nose Warmer, discovering H&H Marquee White Knight in my Stanwell HCA VII bent egg, and continuing to have memorable smokes of C&D Steamworks 2024 -- most recently in my Savinelli 606 bent apple.

I just placed my first 8oz orders for a couple tobaccos -- Haddo's Delight and Quiet Nights, and ordered a new Peterson -- an Irish Harp Sandblasted 80s Fishtail that I am hoping resolves all my previous Peterson issues and becomes a part of my regular rotation.

Just have to add how wonderful it is to be a part of this community, and how much I enjoy seeing your pipes, hearing of the blends you are smoking, and the various tales that are told.
I have 2 Pete 80s pipes. An Irish Harp smooth and a Silver Spigot which is just a tad smaller than the other. They are both my favorites. I'm sure you will enjoy yours.

Status
Not open for further replies.