PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

PaulRVA

Lifer
May 29, 2023
“Tobacco Row “Richmond Virginia USA
That’s is a thing of beauty @PaulRVA !…I’m looking at a IMP calabash with silver right now. I have itchy fingers on the trigger. lol
Thanks @Backwoods Briar ,
It would go great surf fishing the Pacific Northwest while sipping on some Peet’s Coffee waiting for a bite on the line. I’ve been extremely happy with IMP so far. Your horn was the straw that broke the PAD’s back on getting one for myself.
I hope you scratch the itch and squeeze the trigger😂

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and have passed the quarter mark of this bowl of year 2020 Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Natural 4AB No. 6/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Gold Star 50th, neat, is my drink. Watching the Reds-Cubs game.
4AB_Nat_left.jpg

Apr 26, 2020
Northern California
M80 in an AKB Workhorse Poker.
I got a couple of these for using in the yard and on the mower. This one never could act right from day one so I decided to fix it. Roughly 200 smokes , notice the lack of absorption in pressed meerschaum.

View attachment 313965
img_8559-jpeg.313966
View attachment 313968Thanks for posting that pic @PaulRVA …..obviously not block Meer,….so that’s a possibility when buying inexpensive Meerchaum.

dottlejockey

Part of the Furniture Now
View attachment 314189
Haunted Bookshop in my Andreas Bauer meerschaum with acrylic stem, sterling silver spigot and 9mm filter. I’m trying out the Zorro pipe insert for my Zippo today and I’ll see if the fuel taste is still so strong.
Saw this just after i posted. Surfing the same wave today! I'll have to check out the Zorro, too. I was just going to look into the Thunderbird. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.