PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Servant King

Lifer
Nov 27, 2020
Frazier Park, CA
www.thechembow.com
Enjoyed a nice bowl of Mac Baren Burley London Blend in a Savinelli Porto Cervo 122 rusticated bent pot (8.9/10) while watching wifey use the horse aka weedwhacker to remove some grass by the driveway. Unlike a traditional weedwhacker, he doesn't just spread the detritus everywhere. Well, technically he does, but in a far more condensed and malodorous fashion... 🐎 :poop: :ROFLMAO:

Bird report: California scrub-jay, House finch, Mountain chickadee, Steller's jay, Common raven, Mourning dove, Red-tailed hawk, California quail, California towhee, and Spotted towhee. The birdhouse we put by the driveway finally has residents, in the form of a Mountain chickadee family. Heard several babies inside this afternoon. 🐦

Hope everyone has a good week!

porto cervo 2.jpg

Sobrbiker

Lifer
Jan 7, 2023
Casa Grande, AZ
I love this little Ropp. Nice blast, great drilling, chamfered tenon, generous bowl for such a small handy pipe, sits well, smokes with the best of them.
I guess 4 smokes the same day it arrived in my mailbox counts as “break in”😆
Had one bowl of Irish Flake and two bowls of my “Odds and Ends” jar mixed 50/50 with Five Brothers while welding deck supports on the Sanford and Son trailer that came with my old tractor today. Who builds a trailer with a 10ftx3.5ft hole in the middle?!?!IMG_0663.jpegIMG_0661.jpeg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Near the first third of this bowl of Wilke Surbrug’s Crystal Palace in a dark brown smooth straight post-WW2 LHS Certified Purex 79 bulldog with a nickel ferrule and tenon with a black vulcanite saddle stem. Just let Daisy the Feral Princess and Tomato the Brave in to eat. I had to put Sam the Scamp in lock down first, though.
LHS Certified Purex 79 bulldog .jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.