PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Near the half way mark of this bowl of year 2014 Edgeworth Ready Rubbed Match in a late '80s, early 90s small bend medium brown smooth, unbranded Nording pot with a couple small rusticated spots, an amber colored acrylic ferrule and tapered stem in the military mount style. With any luck, I'll be able to end the day with this smoke.
Nording_pot_unbranded.jpg

The Clay King

(Formerly HalfDan)
Oct 2, 2018
Chesterfield, UK
www.youtube.com

gcm

Might Stick Around
Nov 10, 2023
Belgium, Flanders
Today on my rediscovery of English blends

Squadron leader

I am smoking this in the same pipe I quite enjoyed EMP in yesterday.

The latakia in this is WAY less prevalent in this, i got heavy hay notes from the virginia. Allround this is less 'english' to me than EMP.

Eventho I smoke virginias most of the time this seems to lack a lot of flavour in general, good nonetheless!

I think I have been smoking english blends in the wrong pipes all this time...

Edit: this is HITTING the spot! How did i hate this stuff for so long😭😭
IMG_20240526_151145.jpg

Last edited:

RPK

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 30, 2023
Central NJ, USA
Smoking some aged Squadron Leader in a Peterson Orange Army pot shape 606 while doing some household chores before having to go into work for a late shift.
View attachment 313167

Found this guy wrecking my front garden when I went to water before the sun hits.

View attachment 313168
View attachment 313169
What to do if a snapping turtle lays eggs in your yard?

It's best, Bell says, to "let the turtle just do her thing. After a couple of hours she'll leave, and she won't come back till next year." Between laying the eggs and returning to the site for the next clutch, "she'll have nothing to do with her young.

One clutch of eggs is laid in May or June. With powerful hind legs, the female digs a shallow bowl-shaped nest in a well-drained, sunny location. Over a period of several hours, she lays approximately 20 to 40 creamy white, ping-pong ball-sized eggs.

Status
Not open for further replies.