PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skippy B. Coyote

Can't Leave
Jun 19, 2023
St. Paul, MN
More Sutliff 507C Virginia Slices in a Grabow Royalton, which has kinda become my default dog walking pipe lately.

IMG20240525191644.jpg

The more I smoke this blend the more I like it! Sutliff's Virginia Slices are easily the most naturally lemony bright Virginia I've ever smoked, and it's just darn fantastic stuff. The only complaint I could really make about it is that it does burn a little fast and hot when fully rubbed out, so next time I smoke it I'm gonna try just folding and stuffing a flake and seeing how that goes. I'm sure I won't have to wait too long to try though, since I could smoke this blend all day long!puffy

dino

Lifer
Jul 9, 2011
Chicago
I spent some quality time with my Saturday ZOOM buddies as I smoked my Cellini (Victory Pipe Craftsmen) pocket pipe, a pipe I carried to all my undergrad classes at DePaul University and was able to smoke in most classes. I filled it with a tobacco I often smoked back in those days, from a 55-year-old tub of Wine Cured No. 11. The tobacco was a scorcher back then, but has mellowed quite nicely, although still has a slight bite.

1716684003046.jpeg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, chicken legs and green beans dinner with strawberries for dessert. I've passed the first third of this bowl of first release Watch City Rhythm & Blues in a black sandblasted straight 1998 XXX Ashton Pebble Grain lovat with a black acrylic saddle stem. Been watching the Dodgers-Reds game with the two scampers snoozin' by my side. As much as I like them, I wish somebody had wanted to give them a home.
AshtonXXX_Pebblegrain.jpg

tfdickson

Lifer
May 15, 2014
East End of Long Island
VA scraps in my BST bent billiard.

IMG-1253.png

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Off to work with a bowl of Wilke Picket’s Charge in a post-WW2 straight smooth brown pre-Republic Peterson’s Dublin 3 bulldog with a nickel band and a tapered black vulcanite p-lip stem. This blend is Wall Street with much less perique (10%) than the regular W.S. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink. Listening to The Lone Ranger from my radio collection.
Peterson_PR_Bulldog_Dublin3_Shamrock.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.