PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Passing the half way through this bowl of year 2014 Sutliff 1849 in a straight smooth dark brown in a 1950s Comoy’s Deluxe 20 billiard with a silver cap military mount and a tapered black vulcanite stem. Have enough left for a smaller bowl.
Comoy’s_Deluxe 20_MM billiard.jpg

Today: There was relative calm with the ferals, although Harry the Hairy is getting more obstinate about wanting to come inside. Lately, he’s wanted attention more than food, and has been eating less than usual. At the end of my second set of walks, Abner the Eager was waiting for me. I picked him up to bring him in to eat. When we got to the deck, he growled at Tomato the Brave, who was at the deck steps waiting for me. When I got near the door, he growled at Harry. I put Abner back outside after he ate.
AbnerEat1.jpg

Long Tail and especially the shy orange tabby have spent some of the day, and most of the evening sleeping by my side, bathing my arm and hand, and fighting each other. It was raining so we let Daisy the Feral Princess and Tomato the Brave in, and Harry was upset that he couldn’t. Daisy ate and went to sleep. Tomato spent an hour in a safe spot from momma Sam and the scampers, but when he wanted out, he went to the back door, and did a little business. He’s never done that before, so out he went, and out he’s going to stay. We’ll let him in to eat, but he’s not staying inside any more after that. I hate it after all these years, but once was enough as Abner found that when he did it.
LTEatOTTailLap1.jpg

HarryCries1.jpg
TomatoChairTop1.jpg

mingc

Lifer
Jun 20, 2019
The Big Rock Candy Mountains
Pre-KK McConnell Glen Piper in a 2020 Ashton Brindle Rhodesian
20230729_191348-jpg.236729

dingdong

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 2, 2024
Jakarta, Indonesia
Went to the farm last night and tried first leaves of few tobacco planted there. It is still not cured enough (we were still learning on how to cure and cut etc) . So far so good i mixed it with some english blend i carried. There are a lot of Clove trees, the tobacco smells a bit sweet, clove like. Will see more after more harvesting.. puffy puffy puffy
WhatsApp Image 2024-05-19 at 11.29.07.jpegWhatsApp Image 2024-05-18 at 20.11.30.jpeg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Did some low calorie snacking, and have passed the first third of this bowl of Wilke No. 515 Double Shot in a smooth dark medium bend 2021 Peterson Heritage Brown POTY 4AB No. 45/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. This is No. 515 with twice the rum of the Basil Rathbone blend.
4AB_Brown-left.jpg

OTSideSnooze1.jpg
OTSideSnoozeClose.jpg
OTSideSnoozeHand.jpg

OzPiper

Lifer
Nov 30, 2020
Sydney, Australia
Now for the 3rd of the trio of Barling straight bulldogs - a later corporate era Shape 4599 Garnet Grain
“Barling” in cursive script over “4599” over “LONDON. ENGLAND” over “Garnet grain” with TVF on the right shank
IMG_7872.jpeg

With another bowl of MacBaren’s HH Pure Virginia flake
IMG_7878.jpeg

I will review the 3 in the “Show Us Your Barlings” thread later on for those who are interested

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tasty Jazz apple, and am half way through this bowl of year 2020 D&R Raccoon’s Delight in my very reliable smooth straight post-1938 pre-Republic Peterson Sterling Canadian 263 with a sterling silver band and a tapered black vulcanite p-lip stem.
Peterson_PR_Canadian_Sterling263.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Passing the first third of this bowl of first release Watch City Rhythm & Blues in an undated straight smooth brown Crosby Saint Andrews “Merchant Service-like Bing” with a silverish band and a tapered black vulcanite stem. I'll end the day with this smoke.
St.Andrews_Bing #1 copy.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.