PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hillcrest

Lifer
Dec 3, 2021
Bagshot Row, Hobbiton
Good afternoon, almost night. Now smoking one of my favorite latakia tobaccos blend. In a MM General pipe. Unmistakable aroma, of dirty wet socks, dried vomit, mule manure, and charred chocolate, all in an abandoned barbecue on a cliff, hit by a sea storm of three pairs of balls. View attachment 311214
That brings back memories ... looks like fun ! 👍

Hillcrest

Lifer
Dec 3, 2021
Bagshot Row, Hobbiton
A pinch of Lane 1-Q topped with Sutliffe 507-C in the Pete Pub Pipe for grocery shopping. It assuages the inconvenience and cost. While smoking outside today a baby bunny hopped out of the raspberry patch and hopped over to me presumably to ask for more birdseed. Also came home to an aggressive female fisher spider parked in the hallway of the house looking for something or someone to eat. Fortunately I was able to catch it in a jelly jar and toss it back outside. They eat the bad bugs so I let them live.
1716077626434.jpeg

JimK

Lifer
Feb 11, 2021
Good weekend and pipes to all! Started with Peterson Flake in a small Upshall sandblast Bulldog with smooth rim and straight hex shank with matching saddle stem size 3-4. Afternoon eye-opening bowl of Wilke No. 515 in an Upshall P Bulldog with quarter-bent hex shank and matching saddle stem size 5.

Sobrbiker

Lifer
Jan 7, 2023
Casa Grande, AZ
Had a few bowls of “Gypo #1”, the first mix I tried in my Irish Flake copy quest. They were had in the MM Morgan, whilst chopping metal for a trailer project and welding a pintle hitch onto my tractor’s box to facilitate moving said trailer around
Too bad even a short cob won’t fit under a welding hood…IMG_0571.jpeg

Servant King

Lifer
Nov 27, 2020
Frazier Park, CA
www.thechembow.com
Had a bowl of Peterson Flake in a Peterson Irish Harp 80s blasted 'dog out on the deck with wifey who, having defeated me at Scrabble 325 to 296 just prior, joined in with a Capone cigarillo. A lovely afternoon, marred only by a nearby verbal argument between redneck neighbors that, blessedly, did not include gunfire. 7.4/10

Bird report: California scrub-jay, House finch, Dark-eyed junco, California towhee, California quail, Mountain chickadee, American crow, and Mourning dove.

irish harp with sock.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.