PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

tfdickson

Lifer
May 15, 2014
East End of Long Island
2000 Elizabethan in my Berggreen bamboo billiard.

IMG-1244.png

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, chicken legs and green beans dinner with strawberries for dessert. Just finished smoking year 2012 Rolando’s Own in a smooth straight early ‘60s Lane era “William Conrad” Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink. The Braves-Padres game was rained out, so I've been watching the Angels-Rangers game.
Conrad_apple-thumbnail copy.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Not far from finishing this bowl of 2017 Watch City Deluxe Crumb Cut in a 2016 Peretti's M.T. Natural made in Holland straight smooth brown Algerian briar billiard with a tapered black acrylic stem. This pipe has only seen this blend and does very well.
M.T. Natural.jpg

Yesterday: Abner the Eager showed up today with a completely healed leg, and a big appetite. He got plenty of attention, but left because Harry the Hairy made him nervous. Harry’s spending a lot of time here lately, and tries to sneak in the house, too. Tomato the Brave was afraid to go near the back door this afternoon because of Harry. It was raining, so I picked Tomato up and brought him inside for about an hour. On two occasions, he wanted to go out, but when he would see Harry on the other side, Tomato ran back behind my chair. He stayed on top of it for a while, which seldom happens. I figure that was his safe spot from Sam and her two scampers. After m’lady cleaned out the scampers’ litter box, Daisy the Feral Princess showed her contempt for them by laying in it.

didimauw

Staff member
Jul 28, 2013
Burlington WI
Hangry horses and 5Bros in a MM Let Freedom Ring RobRoy.
Stem is standard bent replacement, the original Danish bent grew loose and chewed up. I ordered a Danish replacement but it was 1/2” longer than what came on the pipe🤔
View attachment 311321
On my danish bits, when they get loose, (the rings usually fall off by now) i slowly give more force. I turn many of them into army mounts naturally that way. 😂 Yet never split a shank yet!

Status
Not open for further replies.