PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bananacaravanadium

Might Stick Around
Mar 20, 2024
Willamette Valley, OR
Earlier, had my last bowl of Rich’s Memories of the Hearth in my Rattray’s The Knight before my try-athalon continues to other English blends. It was pronounced Latakia, I think there is something like a caramel topping, and the burley is noticeable, I think.

Now I’m onto trying a sample of some 2016 Peter Heinrich’s Reserve Crue No. 4 in a Savinelli Onda Lovat.
1716766901707.jpeg

Fralphog

Lifer
Oct 28, 2021
Idaho
G.L. Pease Cairo in a Peterson Christmas 2017 shape 69.
View attachment 313297
Just opened a tin of Feb 2019 Cario a few days ago. What a great blend!
I only have the one tin. Might have to look around for some more with some age on it. Haven’t smoked it fresh; maybe I’ll pick up a newer tin to compare?
Don’t see it mentioned much. I like it better than GLP Temple Bar.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, cod and sugar snap peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. I've a third of a bowl left of year 2021 unreleased Sutliff Black Virginia Flake in a late 80's, early 90s James Upshall P DS Tilshead England Made By Hand L185 Canadian with a silver band and a tapered black vulcanite stem. If the orange fella stops bathing my left arm, I'll clean a few pipes.
James Upshall P DS_L185 Canadian.jpg

Scottishgaucho

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 22, 2020
Buenos Aires Province.
Dark Bite flake in a Hardcastle's bullcap.

20240526-210851.jpg

Sobrbiker

Lifer
Jan 7, 2023
Casa Grande, AZ
Cannot figure out what the purpose of the hole in the center of the deck of the wagon its for ? ?
Pretty sure the guys building it ran out of material, or the tractor leaks so much they didn’t want the deck slick😆
South of the border ingenuity at its finest, but the price was right. It was much worse before I put in the red primered cross braces, next it’ll have decking and be good to go for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.