PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nevaditude

Can't Leave
Apr 5, 2022
Northern Nevada
Peterson System Pipe Numerical Smoke~Off continued:

Peterson System 317 is the smallest Peterson System bent pipe made & the D18 is the largest system pipe I own. I show the two here side by side along with the coffee I was drinking outside on a cool rainy day in the desert. Quite the contrast, yet the Peterson System delivers a fantastic smoke in both regardless of size. Enjoying some Wilke Tobacco's Coronado Oriental - made for San Diego Pipe Club. This beautiful sandblasted D18 shape is last years PPN22 & is a wonderful pipe for Pete Geeks celebrating our favorite brand. There are orders happening for this years PPN pipe- more info is available below. be well...
CUppnD318317.jpg
info on last years PPN-22

Info on the upcoming PPN-23

Scottmi

Lifer
Oct 15, 2022
Orcas, WA
Peterson System Pipe Numerical Smoke~Off continued:

Peterson System 317 is the smallest Peterson System bent pipe made & the D18 is the largest system pipe I own. I show the two here side by side along with the coffee I was drinking outside on a cool rainy day in the desert. Quite the contrast, yet the Peterson System delivers a fantastic smoke in both regardless of size. Enjoying some Wilke Tobacco's Coronado Oriental - made for San Diego Pipe Club. This beautiful sandblasted D18 shape is last years PPN22 & is a wonderful pipe for Pete Geeks celebrating our favorite brand. There are orders happening for this years PPN pipe- more info is available below. be well...
View attachment 224654
info on last years PPN-22

Info on the upcoming PPN-23
Thanks for the links--I came for the PPN-23 and stayed for all the Pete Geekery! puffy

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Just finished smoking year 2012 E-soterica Dunbar in a smooth straight, dark brown early 1960s Lane era Charatan Selected 43 Dublin with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad. Time for an apple.
Conrad-Dublin copy.jpg

warren99

Lifer
Aug 16, 2010
California
This evening, Anthology in a rusticated J.Alan while the dog chases June bugs. Haven’t been keeping up with posting much, even when I do take the time to take photos… so I’ll dump an extra (it was smoked in May, I promise 🤣 )

View attachment 224660

J.Alan calabash
View attachment 224664
Both are beauties. Jeff Gracik makes some amazing pipes.

Status
Not open for further replies.