PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimK

Lifer
Feb 11, 2021
Good day all! Started with GLP Navigator in a small Tilshead smooth Dublin with smooth rim and flattened shank with matching eighth-bent tapered stem size 3-4. Pipe really brought out the best in this blend. Late afternoon bowl of KBV Brown Flek in a Tilshead smooth Billiard with smooth rim and sleight-bent saddle stem. Really enjoying this blend, too.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Passing the half way mark on this bowl of the soon-to-be released Wilke Royal Admiral in a 1975 medium bend sandblasted looking, smooth on the sides yellow Pioneer meer billiard with a black ferrule and vulcanite stem in the military mount style. It's a semi-aromatic English with a mild Jamaican rum topping.
Pioneer meer billiard .jpg

aspiring_sage

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 7, 2021
West of the Twin Cities, MN
No photo, but I had a bowl of Bella vanilla that I almost kept dry. Then a half a bowl of revelation match which, after practicing on the Bella vanilla, smoked almost to fine ash.

I was gonna pack another, but a squirrel approached me, became friendly, and eventually took a nap in my lap. That’s got to be a good sign, right?

Probably because I smell so good.

IMG_6114.jpeg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Now smoking the soon-to-be released Wilke Dark Oriental in an undated, unbranded straight lattice meerschaum military mount with a silver cap and tapered yellow acrylic stem. It took a while to get the Bob's Chocolate (which I like, btw) ghost out, and this pipe has turned out to be a very good one for reviewing.
Unbranded MM meer.jpg

hawky454

Lifer
Feb 11, 2016
Austin, TX
It’s been awhile since I’ve opened up a special (to me) tobacco. Today I cracked this 6 year old tin for a special occasion. The vacuum swoosh sound is so satisfying… and oh, that wonderful smell of high quality leaf that’s been quietly maturing and fermenting over the years, well, there’s nothing quite like it, is there?

Today, I’m smoking this blend which is HU Hadde’s Best Irish in my IMP.

Life is good! I hope everyone is enjoying their own special (to you) blend!

Cheerio!

IMG_5074.jpeg

IMG_4875.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.