PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scottmi

Lifer
Oct 15, 2022
Orcas, WA
No photo, but I had a bowl of Bella vanilla that I almost kept dry. Then a half a bowl of revelation match which, after practicing on the Bella vanilla, smoked almost to fine ash.

I was gonna pack another, but a squirrel approached me, became friendly, and eventually took a nap in my lap. That’s got to be a good sign, right?

Probably because I smell so good.

View attachment 219572
DUUDE! to me you will now and forever be known as "The Squirrel Wisperer." bdw

Aug 11, 2022
Cedar Rapids, IA
BSF in an old freehand. Promising; next time I've got to prep it more (more rubbing out and drying, I think). Gusty winds out on the patio didn't help... so the only thing to do is smoke more of it!
I have to admit, when the chatter started for BSF, all the talk about careful prep and even more careful sipping to get the flavor out made me doubtful that my smoking milieu would work for it. So I passed. Hope you’re able to make it work for you!

BriarBrook

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 8, 2022
Missouri
It's funny... I pulled a tin of 2021 Cobblestone Vanilla custard out of my glove box earlier this evening that had been in there for 2 years... Needed a smoke on the drive to Mass. This thing had been exposed 110°+ and - 15° temps multiple times... Seal broken when purchased. Still tasted/smelled/smoked absolutely phenomenal. :)

lkwttwkl

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 19, 2023
Hong Kong
It's funny... I pulled a tin of 2021 Cobblestone Vanilla custard out of my glove box earlier this evening that had been in there for 2 years... Needed a smoke on the drive to Mass. This thing had been exposed 110°+ and - 15° temps multiple times... Seal broken when purchased. Still tasted/smelled/smoked absolutely phenomenal. :)
Its like finding money in a jacket😁Enjoy the little happiness!

Status
Not open for further replies.