Oct 2, 2018
Chesterfield, UK
www.youtube.com
Felling trees with a bucksaw!!!
Did the clay king get a ‘sweat on?’ I‘ll bet he did. Lol

Good afternoon.
St. Bruno in a Parker.
View attachment 224374
@simong Not really, it's a lot cooler under the trees in this weather. Going to the Introduction to Bushcraft tomorrow; I'm going to take my clay and Ennerdale as we're covering firelighting and it would be fun to have a go at lighting it bushcraft style! Never felled a tree before!

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Starting off my smoking day wth a bowl of early 2000s Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Fralphog

Lifer
Oct 28, 2021
Idaho
Mid morning indulgence. Some vintage Uhle’s 44 Blend (thanks @SBC). Not sure the age, but best guess is 7-8 years? Ever Since I got it in a jar for a while, the flavor seems to have gotten better. Wonderful smoke indeed!
The vintage House of Robertson Rhodesian, full bend is the pipe of choice. I’ve dedicated it to VaBur and straight Burley blends.
A cup of Pu’erh tea accompanying.
FA15EEAA-47AC-4B93-9D9D-2DEA9C0AAFAC.jpeg

Nevaditude

Can't Leave
Apr 5, 2022
Northern Nevada
Peterson System Pipe Numerical Smoke~Off continued:
This is my 317 Peterson System Spigot Smooth. It is the smallest system pipe Peterson makes. Well, smallest bowl of any System pipe other than the Straight System 31 which will be seen in a few days.This pipe ALWAYS smokes great it seems. I am enjoying a bowl of Wilke Tobacco Company's Lizzie Blood Red English. It is delicious! Wilke is located in Fall River MA and has been there since 1872. The events from which the famous poem about the infamous events regarding Lizzie Borden occurred in 1892. John Brandt the owner/blender does a fabulous job curating the legacy blends and creating excellent new ones. About a dozen of my favorite blends are from Wilke Tobacco. So many great blends there!
317.PNG

Ben.R.C

Lifer
Nov 20, 2022
North Carolina
Eccentric in a Lane era Charatan Selected. I think this is going to be my dedicated Latakia blend pipe. I smoke them infrequently enough to just need 1.
View attachment 224387
Wow, this large bowl was so great! I maybe need to rethink how I feel about English blends, next tin I open will be extremely Latakia heavy.

Last edited:
Dec 3, 2021
Pennsylvania & New York
Good Saturday morning all. Up at a reasonable hour today as no Premier League footie. Tomorrow is the season's conclusion. I received a wonderful gift from a generous forum member this week, that I will treat as a birthday present, though they decided to gift me before they realized that it was my birthday last Saturday. A forty-year-old saddle stemmed Savinelli Punto Oro Mister 806. I'm honored and thrilled to receive it and will post a photo when I inaugurate it with Old Gowrie later today. If I say that the inaugural smoke should be Derriston, you might guess at the identity of the gifter.
To start the smoking day I'm opting for HH Burley Flake in a Savinelli Roma 673.
I love this forum because of stuff like this. Looking forward to seeing the pic—I’ll be on the edge of my seat for the reveal.

das3353

Lifer
Sep 7, 2019
C&D Virginia Flake in a Radice Silk Cut 55

52890774014_0811a4a6c2_o.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.